Microsoft.Core: Let's get to know the .NET Core world
NET Core is a cross-platform version of .NET for building websites, services, and console apps. In this workshop we will learn about the architecture and how to use the .NET CLI tools, .NET standard, ASP.NET Core Web API and EF Core. At the end of the workshop, you will be familiar with the .NET Core platform including ASP.NET Core Web API, Entity Framework Core and how to build cross platform solutions.Intended audience
Module 1 – Welcome to The New World of .NET
Module 2 - ASP.NET Core
Module 3 - Entity Framework Core
Module 4 - gRPC
Module 5 - Blazor Web Assembly
Module 6 - Application Modernization
Module 7 - C# 8.0
Module 8 - Microservices Architecture
Module 9 - .NET 5
Module 10 - C# 9.0
- 2 Years experience with .NET framework
- Develop applications and cross platform solutions with your existing .NET skillset.
- You will get to know the new .NET Core capabilities and harness them to your needs.
- You will learn how to develop more efficient and faster backend code alongside new client-side deployment methods.
- Enter the world of micro-services and see how this can be embedded in your solution.
- Upgrade your .NET programming skills by understanding the new .NET Core platform architecture and new capabilities of C# 8.