Clean Code Workshop
Most of the code we write will accompany us for years and everything we write for the first time, is a draft. If that’s the case, why not make it better? Make the code clean for our future selves to fix bugs and add features without slowing down, or fearing touching it? Clean code is code that is readable, maintainable, and flexible. There are effective, proven ways to achieve it. In this 2-day workshop, we’re going to discuss and practice these methods.Intended audience
Software developers and team leaders. The course is targeted for programmers who would like to learn new skills for writing software. Attending this workshop will introduce new techniques and ideas on how to write and review quality code.
Clean code and Legacy Code
Simple Design and Coding by Intention
Use of Comments
SOLID Design Principles
Refactoring Principles With and WithoutTests
CodeSmell Identification and Ffixing
Principles of Effective CodeReview
- Experience in writing code
- familiarity with the C++ programming language
- Write Simple, Expressive Code.
- Identify and Fix Code Smells.
- Refactor Legacy Code into Clean Code.
- Use Visual StudioRrefactoring Features.
- Understand and Apply SOLID (good code design) Principles .
- Organize Code in a MaintainableWay.
- Review Code Effectively.
- Understand the Principles of Test Driven Development, and their Relationship with Clean Code.